Author Topic: What visual novels are you playing/about to play?  (Read 313647 times)

Mazyrian

Re: What visual novels are you playing/about to play?
« Reply #1590 on: June 13, 2013, 05:07:35 am »
And Fortune Arterial finished. Checking some old reviews and post it seems everybody thinks of it like the best thing since sliced bread, which makes me question if I missed anything. It was fun, but has many of the same problems as yoakena, and in any case as interesting as the true route (the mystery part is actually neat) is it's not really mind blowing. Also Feena > Erika. (Well, Mai > everybody, but it's admittedly hard to reach Mai level.)

Mazyrian

« Reply #1591 on: June 19, 2013, 07:48:41 pm »
Princess Holiday finished. It's... not good. It has a neat twist, but the routes range from mediocre to terrible, and the writing is bad. It's old, and it shows.
And in keeping with the August theme finally got to Aiyoku no Eustia. Voiced protagonist FTW.

Rinali

• 。。。なかなか頑張ったんだね
« Reply #1592 on: June 19, 2013, 09:40:17 pm »
Eustia's amazing, just putting it out there. Pretty much completely different tone from other August games.
触れあうことなくても確かに触れあってたよ

Mazyrian

« Reply #1593 on: June 25, 2013, 06:09:02 pm »
And Aiyoku no Eustia finished, after a pretty intense week. That ending really hit me. Certainly a departure from other August games.

Can someone answer this. about Aiyoku no eustia
[spoiler]Is Varrius married to Gilbert's daughter? And somewhere in Aiyoku i think i came over the line that Lucia was not blood related to the king? as her mother had been with another guy before the king?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]True to both. Also, Gau mentioned that Gilbert had been seeing the previous queen before, so it may be safe to say that he was Licia's father?[/spoiler]

Mazyrian

« Reply #1594 on: July 05, 2013, 07:03:26 am »
Played Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi. It's pretty short, but makes every second worth it. And had never seen something that used so thoroughly the capabilities of the medium.

And now started Second Novel, the Fukazawa game I had yet to play. Also pretty meta, though in a different (and more conventional) sense.

Mazyrian

« Reply #1595 on: July 05, 2013, 06:14:01 pm »
Now the secret is out

Sheeta

• The British One
  • Amaterasu Translations Staff
    • Winter Confetti
« Reply #1596 on: July 06, 2013, 03:14:16 am »
I'm tempted to play totono as well. Is there any gore in it, Mazyrian? The promotional stuff for it implied yandere stuff and I'm bad with guro etc (and I can't access erogamescape anymore so I can't check for myself...) Yes I am a wuss.

Mazyrian

« Reply #1597 on: July 06, 2013, 05:46:18 am »
There's some blood, but no explicit CG; the sample CG in getchu, for example, is about as bad as it gets

Sheeta

• The British One
  • Amaterasu Translations Staff
    • Winter Confetti
« Reply #1598 on: July 06, 2013, 02:07:54 pm »
There's some blood, but no explicit CG; the sample CG in getchu, for example, is about as bad as it gets
Cool, I'll go get a copy then. Thanks.

Gore

• GSS/Muvluv ost's and videos etc.
« Reply #1599 on: August 05, 2013, 09:18:53 am »
Only thing I played in the past few months worth mentioning would be Reminiscence. While it did somewhat feel like Akatsuki no Goei it was also a completely different game cause of the protagonist. Don't get me wrong I actually liked him but...there's just no comparing to the Akatsuki protag he was a god to me.

kidlat020

« Reply #1600 on: October 11, 2013, 12:41:46 pm »
currently into Harukoi Otome and damn I just couldn't find the energy to finish a route. Common route was terrible to read. I find myself alt-tabbing a lot.

and it hasn't improved in any way now that I reached a bit of Umi route (imouto). MG said its text kb is about the same as Koihime, and in my reading impression I think around 80-90% of that text is just pure utter nonsense fillers. The drama in the imouto route is as what you'll guess: the incest problem. And the "debate" about this problem is also nearly nonexistent as far as I've read. I swear, reading troll attempts at balancing DotA in a different forum is far better than reading her route.

I played this game completely blind. without any review to back me up or anything. but now, there is one and that one is... in one word, shitting the very game. Here's a tip, when a review basically HAD to reveal the very spoiler of the game, you can tell how bad that game is.

I really should have waited a bit and played Yumina instead. I'm so a sad panda right now.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 12:49:08 pm by kidlat020 »

KoiNoDensetsu

• 「この世界の果てで恋を唄う少年KOINODENSETSU」きみのぞヤンデレ~~!
« Reply #1601 on: November 21, 2013, 07:25:24 pm »
Holy shit, this thread expanded immensely.

歌月十夜 (stuck trying to find Hisui/Kohaku H and final ending; trying not to cheat)
Sacchin needs to stop dying so she can be in this. What a tease with chibi Sacch in the opening message. SRSLY, Type-Moon?

I hope for a KimiNozo~
I wish for a KimiNozo~
I nozomu for a KimiNozo~

Bring the world AN OFFICIAL TRANSLATION of KimiNozo!!  This message is yandere-approved

MidoriDrink

« Reply #1602 on: January 25, 2014, 09:45:54 pm »
Hey Metarail, i saw you talked about Ikusa Megami a while back. If you are still around the thread can you answer a few questions about Celica Sylphil?

[spoiler]
1 - Was Celica ever voiced?
2 - Does Celica ever regain his memories after getting Satia's body?
3 - If Haishera had his/Satia's body for 50 years, how did he then get it back? [/spoiler]
I tired to google around but i didn't find the answer to those

Gore

• GSS/Muvluv ost's and videos etc.
« Reply #1603 on: June 11, 2014, 03:09:39 am »
[spoiler]
1 - Was Celica ever voiced?
2 - Does Celica ever regain his memories after getting Satia's body?
3 - If Haishera had his/Satia's body for 50 years, how did he then get it back? [/spoiler]

1 - Nope
2 - The only time I remember him regaining his memories was in the evil route on Veritas
3 - I'm really trying to remember how he got it back...I literally think she just gave it back after she lost her castle. Only thing I can truly remember is that she had regarded him as a friend by time she gave the body back so that was definitely a contributing part.

gretagu16

• Mature purlieus
Matured purlieus
« Reply #1604 on: November 13, 2015, 02:36:52 pm »
 Erotic pictures blog   
http://lesbianhentai.xblog.in/?dignity.ximena
   sex movies erotic view erotic dreams erotic webcomic