Author Topic: Sekien no Inganock: General Feedback Thread  (Read 64965 times)

Ixrec

• Administrator
Sekien no Inganock: General Feedback Thread
« on: October 18, 2009, 12:11:16 am »
This thread is for feedback regarding anything and everything *we* did to Inganock. If you wish to discuss the game itself, use the general discussion thread.

These first several posts are from the QC staff just before patch release.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:40:34 pm by Ixrec »
My ratings and reviews of all the VNs I've ever read:
http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/blog/?page_id=1481
Enjoy disagreeing with me.

AllanGordon

A part of his organs had already completed their mutation.

Should be

A part of his organs had already completed its mutation.

Since what's being referred to is the part and not the organs.

Also

Chuckling, like a little girl. hahahahahahahaaha

Ixrec

• Administrator
Both changed.
My ratings and reviews of all the VNs I've ever read:
http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/blog/?page_id=1481
Enjoy disagreeing with me.

kViN

• Amaterasu Translations Staff
  • SHAAAAA!
Instruments with broken strings tumbled down before the Roamers, and an empty City Food Rations can from a few years ago lay open with three coins inside. -> Instruments with broken strings tumbled down before the Roamers, and an empty City Food Rations can from a few years ago laid open with three coins inside.

Call me whatever you want. Polun, good afternoon. How's your arm feel? -> Call me whatever you want. Polun, good afternoon. How's your arm feeling?

The OST is really nice btw.

AllanGordon

The blind sacrifice climbs the first stairway. All throughout the land would see fit to look, These truly are the final moments of my love.

"These" shouldn't be capitalized.

Or it should be a period instead of a comma before it.

Even now, even now, He aims for the peak.

This one too.

Wait I see what happens later.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:17:38 pm by AllanGordon »

kViN

• SHAAAAA!
That wasn't be a respectable pair. -> that be shouldn't be there.

Edit: Oh, Vodka noticed it too <Vodka> http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7783/wasntbe.jpg

Also, He seemed to have been in the middle of his sentence -> Shouldn't that be He seemed to have been hit in the middle of his sentence? It would make more sense since it's just after that huge dude punches Gii.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:30:48 pm by kViN »

AllanGordon

Out of that, only one new fairy tale was born.
-------The <<Kikai.>>

The period shouldn't be inside the brackets.

Because of the charming face he'd gained after changing into a Fantastic Mutant <<Tankuki,>> people don't notice that he's insane at first.

Same here, but now I'm beginning to believe this is standardized. It looks a bit funny if it is.

......he opened his eyes.
...... light was already pouring into his room.
Was it morning already?

he and light should both be capitalized.
It seems the standard is no spacing after the ellipsis. So there is an extra space before light.

Mies, a boy who once came down with a heavy fever, but is now better and somewhat fatter now.

Having two nows so close is kind of odd. Maybe have the 2nd part read as, "and is even somewhat fatter."

The <<Secret Red Book>> I once lay eyes upon prevents me form doing so.

I think it should be laid. At least it sounds more natural to me.

It stopped, point right at zero o'clock.

lol wat

Kia pointed to that house.

that house. is surrounded by japanese quotations. Not sure if that is intentional or not.

The <<Revival>> manifested within this City, crushin
g
the drams of the people and the Grand Prince.

The crushin g part.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:43:20 pm by AllanGordon »

kViN

• SHAAAAA!

Nagato

• にぱ~☆
  • Administrator
kViN, taken care of now.

kViN

• SHAAAAA!
During the split second that this badger had laid eyes on Kia, Gii had seen rationale within his eyes. -> I think rationality would sound a bit better there, but they don't mean exactly the same so, uh.

Balcerzak

• Jorougumo
  • I reject your grammar and substitute my own.
Re: Sekien no Inganock: Technical Error and Translation Mistake Report Thread
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2009, 11:16:03 am »
All my chapter 1 comments are below, seperated in a vaguely diff-like format by the word [[becomes]].  This was too much of a hassle, so I will probably just SVN commit for other chapters.

^g999That was surely the time, when he broke,^ntogether with the world.
[[becomes]]
^g999That was surely the time... when he broke,^ntogether with the world.
//You can't really use a comma to do that.  It doesn't work right. Though I am seeing quite a bit more commas for random pauses in the scripts to come, so maybe this was intentional artful, stylistic choice. Still... ~Bal

^g999But now, diseases that existed before everything mutated, could be dealt with somehow.
[[becomes]]
^g999But now, diseases that existed before everything mutated... could be dealt with somehow.
//Another egregious case.  I've been trying to ignore the comma maltreatment, but this one was terrible. ~Bal

^g999The old Gii would have thought:^n'How can she still be alive with such organs'?
[[becomes]]
^g999The old Gii would have thought:^n'How can she still be alive with such organs?'

^g999their external appearance was that of an insect.^nMost of the time, they despaired over their mutated bodies. Going mad cursing their fate and their bodies.
[[becomes]]
^g999their external appearance was that of an insect.^nMost of the time, they despaired over their mutated bodies. Going mad, cursing their fate and their bodies.

^g999When she completely mutated,^nwhat would become of this woman?
[[becomes]]
^g999When she has completely mutated,^nwhat would become of this woman?

^g001Thank you for your patience.^nThe treatment's now over, madam.
[[becomes]]
^g001Thank you for your patience.^nThe treatment's over now, madam.

^g999There were countless things which couldn't be healed even by cramming the Phenomenon Equation into his mutated brain. Like the bacteria floating throughout the infected Fourth Reservoir Lake.
[[becomes]]
^g999There were countless things which couldn't be healed, even by cramming the Phenomenon Equation into his mutated brain. Like the bacteria floating throughout the infected Fourth Reservoir Lake.

^g999For something like this, where one simply removes the focus of a disease and restores organ functionality, there are times when nothing can be done.
//If "this" refers to the pnemonia he just cured, the first half of this sentence works but the second half doesn't make sense. If "this" refers to "the bacteria [from the] Fourth Reservoir Lake" then "this" should be "that". ~Bal

^g999It won't be long before he'd have to choose a slightly richer customer via the dealer's influence.^nHis own health was nearly at its limit.
[[become]]
^g999It wouldn't be long before he'd have to choose a slightly richer customer via the dealer's influence.^nHis own health was nearly at its limit.

^g022Sensei! Gii-sensei!//for some reason whenever the kids address him this way that last "i" is always dropped, but since the literal romanization "sense" is too confusing, I'd like it if we could make up some alternate spelling that amounts to more or less the same pronunciation. (you can easily check the Japanese for this yourself: 先生(せんせい)sensei vs せんせ sense)
//What about “Senseh”? Although I’m not really sure about that.
//If you're intent on preserving this nuance, then I have to agree with the above unsigned comment. ~Bal

^g999They were three children who'd been exposed to 《Arboritis,》 often called 'the seeds that sow death'. Their infected hands and feet had been swapped out for cold Machines.//Japanese term is 《樹化病》 or "tree change disease" which means exactly what it sounds like it does.
[[becomes]]
^g999They were three children who'd been exposed to 《Arboritis,》 often called 'the seeds that sow death.' Their infected hands and feet had been swapped out for cold Machines.//Japanese term is 《樹化病》 or "tree change disease" which means exactly what it sounds like it does.

^g999Without looking at his pocket watch,^nhe could tell just by looking at the sky.^nIt was already evening.^nThe gray was just a little on the dark side.
[[becomes]]
^g999He didn't need to look at his pocket watch,^nhe could tell just by looking at the sky.^nIt was already evening.^nThe gray was just a little on the dark side.
//Original was a sentence fragment. ~Bal

^g999The smog-filled sky.^nThe sky that forgot the color blue long before the 《Revival》 ten years ago.^nThat subtle distinction.
[[becomes]]
^g999The smog-filled sky.^nThe sky that had forgotten the color blue long before the 《Revival》 ten years ago.^nThat subtle distinction.

^g999Engine Machines.^nMachines which supported people's lifestyles.^nThe blessing of steam culture given form by the great Scholars.
[[becomes]]
^g999Engine Machines.^nMachines which supported people's lifestyles.^nThe blessing of steam culture, given form by the great Scholars.

^g999That's why Eralee's done so well.^nHe was making the "correct" usage of the skills he's earned. Not wasting the medicine created for the sake of humanity.
[[becomes]]
^g999That's why Eralee's done so well.^nHe was making the "correct" usage of the skills he'd earned. Not wasting the medicine created for the sake of humanity.

^g034Ummm, yes, that's right. Something, yes, right.^nShall I brew some alcohol? I'd like to talk to you.
[[becomes]]
^g034Ummm, yes, that's right. Something, yes, right.^nShall I prepare some alcohol? I'd like to talk to you.

^g999Just now, he lied.^nHe neither could nor did think even for a bit that they'd returned to the past.//another one that's maybe-too-literal. Actually, MTL is now an official acronym.
[[becomes]]
^g999Just now, he lied.^nHe neither thought, nor could he even think for a moment, that they'd returned to the past.
//another one that's maybe-too-literal. Actually, MTL is now an official acronym.
//Please consider my rewording above. ~Bal

^g999He was the same as Gii.^nA portion of his organs had already completed its mutation.^nThat man had two hearts.^nThe first one was already dead.//'his organs' and 'That man'? Does it refer to Eralee, Gii or both of them? I thought the one with two hearts are Gii -R
[[becomes]
^g999He was the same as Gii.^nOne of his organs had already completed its mutation.^nThat man had two hearts.^nThe first one was already dead.//'his organs' and 'That man'? Does it refer to Eralee, Gii or both of them? I thought the one with two hearts are Gii -R
//While perhaps technically correct, having the subject verb agreement match to 'portion' rather than 'organs' felt wrong. Feel free to revert if you disagree. ~Bal

^g999One of those people’s silhouettes waved to him.^nHe knew who it was before he could ask.
// There wasn’t any previous mention of silhouettes, yet he was indicating “one of those silhouettes”, it didn’t seem right.
[[becomes]]
^g999One of those people's silhouettes waved to him.^nHe knew who it was before he could ask.
// There wasn’t any previous mention of silhouettes, yet he was indicating “one of those silhouettes”, it didn’t seem right.
//Crazy apostrophe displays poorly, fixed. ~Bal
[[Note, the apostrophe in question was the one in "people's", since it may be hard to see on the web]]

^g999What was this?^nWho was Salem talking about?^nWho did he mean by 'him'?
[[becomes]]
^g999What was this?^nWho was Salem talking about?^nWho did he mean by 'him?'

^g999Those reinforced claws of death rose up.^nThe targets of their bloodlust were Gii and "him"!
[[becomes]]
^g999Those reinforced claws of death rose up.^nThe targets of their bloodlust were Gii and "him!"

^g001She looked completely different back then.^nHer face was basically the same,^nbut everything else is different.
[[becomes]]
^g001She looked completely different back then.^nHer face was basically the same,^nbut everything else was different.

^g001Her personality is quiet, but she erupted at times.^nThat intensity was...yes, like a flame.
[[becomes]]
^g001Her personality was quiet, but she erupted at times.^nThat intensity was...yes, like a flame.

^g999Separated into Tier Plates numbered from one to thirteen, the higher parts are inhabited by the bourgeoisies and entrepreneurs.^nThe lower one goes the more the poverty stands out.
[[becomes]]
^g999Separated into Tier Plates numbered from one to thirteen, the higher parts are inhabited by the bourgeoisies and entrepreneurs.^nThe lower one goes, the more the poverty stands out.

Balcerzak

• Jorougumo
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 09:27:42 pm »
One more from Ch1:
^g007It seems to be the work of a Fantastic Mutant with supernatural strength. Perhaps one of those new types of 《Behemoths》 that're over two meters tall with no rationale to speak of.
[[becomes]]
^g007It seems to be the work of a Fantastic Mutant with supernatural strength. Perhaps one of those new types of 《Behemoths》 that're over two meters tall with no rationality to speak of.

Ch2:
//^g024えと、おはよう...。^nキーアお姉ちゃん、服きれい...。
^g024Umm, good morning...^nKia-nee-chan...those clothes are pretty...
[[becomes]]
//^g024えと、おはよう...。^nキーアお姉ちゃん、服きれい...。
^g024Umm, good morning...^nKia-onee-chan...those clothes are pretty...

^g026B-by the way, how long as it been since you^ngot to Gii-sensei's place?^nUmmm, well, no, is there anyone you're seeing right──
[[becomes]]
^g026B-by the way, how long has it been since you^ngot to Gii-sensei's place?^nUmmm, well, no, is there anyone you're seeing right──

// Name: Agnes
//^g011「「ぶーぶー」」
^g011「「Buu~ Buu~」」
//Why is this in double quotes and voiced by both with only an Agnes tag.  Following the original, I suppose, but... ~Bal
OTHER QC PEOPLE NEED TO LOOK AT THIS AND GIVE OPINIONS

^g999During the split second that this badger had laid eyes on Kia, Gii had seen rationale within his eyes.^nThough it may have simply been his imagination.
[[becomes]]
^g999During the split second that this badger had laid eyes on Kia, Gii had seen lucidity within his eyes.^nThough it may have simply been his imagination.

^g999Gii himself had planned to do that today.^nHe certainly had been thinking about seeing "him."^nAnd asking something only "he" might now.
[[becomes]]
^g999Gii himself had planned to do that today.^nHe certainly had been thinking about seeing "him."^nAnd asking something only "he" might know.

^g999It was somehow hollow to putting it into words.^nIf Mies or the children had heard him,^nthey probably would've laughed.
[[becomes]]
^g999It was somehow hollow putting it into words.^nIf Mies or the children had heard him,^nthey probably would've laughed.

^g002After all,^nWhat is a......'synthetic egg'?
[[becomes]]
^g002After all,^nWhat is a......'synthetic egg?'

Ch3:
^g999Kia had done these things like they was perfectly natural.^nShe stood in the kitchen with her back to him.
[[becomes]]
^g999Kia had done these things like they were perfectly natural.^nShe stood in the kitchen with her back to him.

^g999They'd reach their destination in thirty minutes.^nThey were going to one of the enormous Multi-Tier Plate's 《Upper Tier Staircase》 that connected the Lower Tiers to the Upper.
[[becomes]]
^g999They'd reach their destination in thirty minutes.^nThey were going to one of the enormous Multi-Tier Plate's 《Upper Tier Staircases》 that connected the Lower Tiers to the Upper.

//^g999第3公園。^nそこにはひとつの医院があって──
^g999The Third Park.^nThere was a hospital here──
[[becomes]]
//^g999第3公園。^nそこにはひとつの医院があって──
^g999The Third Park.^nThere was a hospital there──

^g999Even so, he was in the Lowest Tier.^nMonsters still kill people, and gangs still perpetrated violence and exploited the poor.
[[becomes]]
^g999Even so, he was in the Lowest Tier.^nMonsters still kill people, and gangs still perpetrate violence and exploit the poor.

^g003You can find plenty of those if you look around a bit. You really like looking at the wrong way, Kia.
[[becomes]]
^g003You can find plenty of those if you look around a bit. You really like looking the wrong way, Kia.

//^g999植物が壁や机の脚に絡んでいるのは、^n公園に充ちる植物の一部なのだろう。^n溢れる生命力は建造物さえものともしない。
^g999The plants were twisting around walls and table legs, so it must've been part of the plants filling the park. This overflowing life force wouldn't leave any structure as it was.
//First sentence I find confusing. ~Bal

//^g999植物に浸食されつつあるこの部屋の中は、^n植物以外は清潔さが保たれている。^n生活の薄さゆえの清潔さではない。
^g999Within the room being eroded by plants, a cleanliness not that of vegetation was being maintained. It wasn't a cleanliness due to superficiality of life.
//seems excessively verbose, look at this later ~Bal

^g999Her vacant gaze...^nSunk and hidden in acceptance,^nalong with many other emotions.
[[becomes]]
^g999Her vacant gaze...^nSunken and hidden in acceptance,^nalong with many other emotions.

^g999He didn't really try to start a conversation.^nThe one hundred and forty nine lives that slipped through his fingers.^nHe rejected the idea of looking back on that,^nand thus rejected the girl and the Black Cat.
[[becomes]]
^g999He didn't really try to start a conversation.^nThe one hundred and forty-nine lives that slipped through his fingers.^nHe rejected the idea of looking back on that,^nand thus rejected the girl and the Black Cat.

^g999If her judgment was right, it was too late.^nHis rationale was telling him 「Don't go.」
[[becomes]]
^g999If her judgment was right, it was too late.^nHis reason was telling him 「Don't go.」

^g046Umm, Doctor, how is it?^nCan my daughter be saved...?^nOr....or...
[[becomes]]
^g046Umm, Doctor, how is it?^nCan my daughter be saved...?^nOr...or...

^g999He wouldn't hesitate.^nAt least, he was wishing he wouldn't.
[[becomes]]
^g999He wouldn't hesitate.^nAt least, he was hoping he wouldn't.

^g999Since his own blood could save her...^nSince offering it to "that" would release his daughter....
[[becomes]]
^g999Since his own blood could save her...^nSince offering it to "that" would release his daughter...

^g999Its form resembled a horribly distorted plant.^nAs it continuing to spread throughtout the residence, it made horrible grating sounds,^nand the skin covering it was similar to blackened blood.
[[becomes]]
^g999Its form resembled a horribly distorted plant.^nAs it continuing to spread throughout the residence, it made horrible grating sounds,^nand the skin covering it was similar to blackened blood.

^g999The plant had a certain fantastic beauty to it.^nAll that composed it invaded humans,^nbroke their minds and bodies, and ridiculed them.
[[becomes]]
^g999The plant had a certain fantastic beauty to it.^nEverything composing it invaded humans,^nbroke their minds and bodies, and ridiculed them.

^g999This Creature is the most famous in the City's Lower Tiers, and had produced the most casualties.^nAn existence to be abhorred.
[[becomes]]
^g999This Creature is the most famous in the City's Lower Tiers, and has produced the most casualties.^nAn existence to be abhorred.

^g999And yet, he was alive.^nGii still hasn't died.
[[becomes]]
^g999And yet, he was alive.^nGii still hadn't died.

^g999The black whirl that had taken one hundred and forty nine lives right before Gii's eyes.^nNot a plant, but a shadow that ridiculed all life.
[[becomes]]
^g999The black whirl that had taken one hundred and forty-nine lives right before Gii's eyes.^nNot a plant, but a shadow that ridiculed all life.

^g999Every part of the black whirl's body were shattered into particles.
[[becomes]]
^g999Every part of the black whirl's body was shattered into particles.

^g026What the hell!!?^nWhy can't you tell me who it is!?!
[[becomes]]
^g026What the hell!!?^nWhy can't you tell me who it is!?

^g001The shadow behind the man──^nIn other words, his 《Kikai》 easily destroyed the huge snake. Even though it'd endured countless bullets from Upper Tier Soldiers.
[[becomes]]
^g001The shadow behind the man──^nIn other words, his 《Kikai》, easily destroyed the huge snake. Even though it'd endured countless bullets from Upper Tier Soldiers.

^g001I've seen one hundred and forty nine such cases.
[[becomes]]
^g001I've seen one hundred and forty-nine such cases.

^g001One hundred and forty nine lives I couldn't save.
[[becomes]]
^g001One hundred and forty-nine lives I couldn't save.

^g001One hundred and forty nine people.^nI......
[[becomes]]
^g001One hundred and forty-nine people.^nI......

^g027People like to talk about 《beautiful things》 as if it's something extraordinary.//avoiding double use of "like" - Raide
[[becomes]]
^g027People like to talk about 《beautiful things》 as if they're something extraordinary.//avoiding double use of "like" - Raide

^g999There is some information in found records.^nTen years ago, the forty-one Creatures that materialized first killed off a subset of the City's humans.
[[becomes]]
^g999Some information can be found in records.^nTen years ago, the forty-one Creatures that materialized first killed off a subset of the City's humans.
//Previous sentence, especially "in found records", was too awkward. Rewrote it. ~Bal

^g999It does nothing but grow until its host's death,^nbut if one tried to cut it off, the vines will attack.
[[becomes]]
^g999It does nothing but grow until its host's death,^nbut if one tries to cut it off, the vines will attack.

^g999「The one hundred and forty nine people lost.」
[[becomes]]
^g999「The one hundred and forty-nine people lost.」

Balcerzak

• Jorougumo
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 10:39:05 am »
Ch1:
For consistency with other usages of back-alley in favor of back alley

^g999Gii looked down the back alley. Some scrap Engine Machines were rolling around lazily, as always.^nHe decided to sit down there and rest for a bit.
[[becomes]]
^g999Gii looked down the back-alley. Some scrap Engine Machines were rolling around lazily, as always.^nHe decided to sit down there and rest for a bit.

for consistency in tense and changes I made to Ch3 and 4 (hadn't initially realized it was CP
[[becomes]]

Ch3:
^g999Therefore, the people of the Lower Tiers obtain cheap, illegal Crack Engines from back alley doctors and markets.
[[becomes]]
^g999Therefore, the people of the Lower Tiers obtain cheap, illegal Crack Engines from back-alley doctors and markets.

Ch4:
Unless I fail, the JP just says "That child, please take care of, huh?", very roughly ofc
// Name: Gii
//^g001(......あの子を頼む、か)
^g001(......why are you trusting me with your daughter?)
//Everywhere else you're keeping the gender of Ruaha ambiguous.  Why not here? ~Bal

^g001(......I'm so egotistic.)
[[becomes]]
^g001(......I'm so egotistical.)

^g999This town was, at the same time,^nboth ruins and the most valuable part of the City.
[[becomes]]
^g999This town was, at the same time,^nboth in ruins and the most valuable part of the City.

^g050My apologies.^nHowever, the Doctor has inputted an order prohibiting your entry.^nForgive me, Kia.
[[becomes]]
^g050My apologies.^nHowever, the Doctor has input an order prohibiting your entry.^nForgive me, Kia.
//OED says the following: Pa. pple. {sm}input, (less commonly) {sm}inputted. Also cf. http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=37557 , so while inputted can be an accepted spelling, in general usage it appears to be shunned for input instead. ~Bal

^g001I will not leave until I find him, or her,^nthat you wanted me to save.
[[becomes]]
^g001I will not leave until I find him, or her,^nwhom you wanted me to save.

^g050Your order has been inputted.^nUnderstood, Doctor Gii.
[[becomes]]
^g050Your order has been input.^nUnderstood, Doctor Gii.

^g016'Your Ati'? That's just disgusting.^nSo you're the husband? That Cracking Doc?
[[becomes]]
^g016'Your Ati?' That's just disgusting.^nSo you're the husband? That Cracking Doc?

^g999That's why Gii needed a Connector.^nThe only Machine allowing a flesh-and-blood human to connect to 'Information Space'.^nBut it came with a lot of risk.
[[becomes]]
^g999That's why Gii needed a Connector.^nThe only Machine allowing a flesh-and-blood human to connect to 'Information Space.'^nBut it came with a lot of risk.

^g003A Seikyouan loanword.^nIt means 'connecting or attaching to something'.
[[becomes]]
^g003A Seikyouan loanword.^nIt means 'connecting or attaching to something.'

^g001......this darkness is a "mothhole"?
[[becomes]]
^g001......this darkness is a "mothhole?"

Because the context seemed to be present tense explanation about still existant types of people
^g999A type of Runner that excelled in information hoarding.^nThey had Crack Engines implanted into their brains, and connected to all sorts of Information Archives.
[[becomes]]
^g999A type of Runner that excels in information hoarding.^nThey have Crack Engines implanted into their brains, and connect to all sorts of Information Archives.

^g999They stole information from First Tier Industrialists and City Management, then sold it to informants, dealers and other Runners.^nMany of them were once affluent.
[[becomes]]
^g999They steal information from First Tier Industrialists and City Management, then sell it to informants, dealers and other Runners.^nMany of them were once affluent.

^g999That was something only first-rate Hackers did.^nNormally, Information Space of Engines that were meant to be standalone closed off all on their own.
[[becomes]]
^g999That was something only first-rate Hackers did.^nNormally, the Information Space of Engines that were meant to be standalone was isolated.

^g999The Information Creature Bandersnatch.^nHe'd thought that nothing could be farther removed from him, and yet here he was about to meet it.
[[becomes]]
^g999The Information Creature Bandersnatch.^nHe'd thought that nothing could be further removed from him, and yet here he was about to meet it.

[[becomes]]

^g999 ^n^g996   ─Incineration of all information──
[[becomes]]
^g999 ^n^g996   ──Incineration of all information──

^g999One person stood beside Kia as happily cooked.
[[becomes]]
^g999One person stood beside Kia as she happily cooked.

^g999The Tier Plate located at an altitude closer to the Upper Tier than any other Lower Tiers in the City of Inganock. Its height is around the same as the Upper Tier Staircase Parks.
[[becomes]]
^g999The Tier Plate is located at an altitude closer to the Upper Tier than any other Lower Tiers in the City of Inganock. Its height is around the same as the Upper Tier Staircase Parks.

^g999Namely, the theory that the forty one Creatures which appeared during the 《Revival》 were not organisms, but merely a kind of phenomenon.
[[becomes]]
^g999Namely, the theory that the forty-one Creatures which appeared during the 《Revival》 were not organisms, but merely a kind of phenomenon.

^g999Despite being called a 'mystery',^nthey only really exist in fairy tales.^nIt was never something spoken of by many.
[[becomes]]
^g999Despite being called a 'mystery,'^nthey only really exist in fairy tales.^nIt was never something spoken of by many.

I also for the first time included a bunch of "//personal reaction here" type comments.

Kael-Kun

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 04:28:04 pm »
From the Readme:
The text file "Name and Locution List" in this patch contains most of the names and loctions on which any significant debate occurred, and the original Japanese for each.

Nik_

• Arai Kibou
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 04:42:01 pm »
Well, readme says nothing about locales and such, so

Didn't used applocale:
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091021/Js632M2xWw.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091021/lj5cp3I1Sd.jpg
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091021/SPnvuFWpln.jpg

Used applocale:
http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/091021/ymRaLCUEXf.jpg

Don't know is these zero's bug or not, so i posted it.